Welcome to Simply W.O.M.E.N. Dayton
EMPOWERED WOMEN, SUPPORTING WOMEN IN BUSINESS
Simply W.O.M.E.N is a unique organization comprised of local business women, whose single goal is to offer the support, sharing of experience and social networking necessary to help continue the growth of their companies in a successful manner.
Our members get together for an informative luncheon on the last Thursday of each month , as well as the Third Tuesday of each month an after hours event, to share their ideas and experiences with each other – offering support to those who are in need. We also use each gathering to feature a specific member’s company, allowing them to give everyone in attendance a better idea as to their products or service being provided.
Guest speakers also are invited from time to time, typically someone who offers a motivational or unique perspective on women in the business
We also add value by way of our online presence, with our Web site showcasing helpful articles that are intended to be a resource for those checking back frequently. We also keep an up-to-date calendar of upcoming events with even more options available to members in their own section of the site.
Advertising is available, for a Annual Sponsor, advertising on our home page and along the linked pages, where your company can highlight it’s offering to an already defined market of business professionals. For more information about this highly effective marketing tool, please contact us today, using our e-mail form.
At each gathering, we will also select a Spotlight Member whose story will be highlighted on this site as well.
Find out more about the founder of Simply W.O.M.E.N., Jaque James…
Learn more about the Benefits of Membership…
Register for the next Luncheon, the last Thursday of the month…
Maximize Your Returns
How to Prepare for a networking lunch
To help you maximize your opportunities at our business luncheons, held the last Thursdays of each month, we have developed a helpful checklist of how to prepare for attending.
Many people may not know what to expect or what the goals of each meeting might be, and simply will not get the full benefit of what is available to them in the form of a Simply W.O.M.E.N. luncheon.
Check the listing below and make sure you are prepared to get the support, information and materials you need to be successful when taking part in the next gathering.
- Tables are set up for you to leave your brochures – so be sure to bring several.
- We have cups at every place setting for visitors to leave business cards. Our average attendance is 50-70 attendees, so please make sure to bring enough to leave at each place setting
- Everyone has 30 seconds to introduce yourself and your company, come with a tag line to be remembered by! (¥ou will want to practice and keep it under 30 seconds.)
- As a member, you are required to provide 5 referrals per month to other members. Members will attend 5 out of the 10 meetings per year.
The membership goal is to ultimately have each member receive 5 referrals a day! This takes our group from a networking organization to a proven and documented way for women to grow their business.
This is not just an opportunity to collaborate or generate, but an expectation.
- Members can win the drawing to be the presenter at the next lunch, but you must be present at the lunch to win.
- You will meet enough new women at every lunch to fill your calendar with appointments, to share what your company has to offer and to build referral sources.
- Membership is the lowest, most affordable of any networking group, $50. For the year, your company can be found when folks visit our Web site and members page.
- Lunches are the most affordable of any networking group and we offer more new attendees at each lunch than any networking lunch in the Dayton Market. Our lunches are always scheduled for the last Thursday of the month – January through October.
- Visitors are always welcome.
- Bring your calendar and set no less that two appointments at the lunch. Schedule no less than five when you return to the office, by calling the business cards or members you met. This is for your success!